Monday, March 10, 2008

Fabulous Day!


I have had a great day, I have not felt this good in a very long time.
I have been eating better & exercising now for about 2 weeks, I have not lost a lot of weight but I know I have lost inches and am starting to gain a lot of muscle. I am just feeling so much better about myself. I am happy and so energized...and I am sleeping better.=)

I made this LO the other day for the ADSR challenge #5...lol I had so much fun making this and love the way it turned out!=)

(Image is linked)

Credits: "Interview with a Bunn"

Q. How do you feel when you get turned on?

A. I get really hot and steamy.

Q. How often do you get turned on?

A. At least twice a day, sometimes more.

Q. What time of day are most turned on?

A. In the mornings.

Q. What do you normally have in you?

A. A dark, strong French.



Background,doodles,Glitter Splat - Girly Girl By CanDesigns

Antique word bubbles - By Kris Myers

WA,Charm - Mermaids Heart By CanDesigns

1 comment:

CznyDesigns said...

Omg!!! I love this LO!!! Awesome job!!

About Me

My photo
I am lead CT for Candee she is a fabulous designer, and an even better friend. Here you will find LO's we have done using her fabulous kits that can be found @ Stone Accents Studio. http://stoneaccentsstudio.com I am also CT for Kris Myers, she is also a wonderful designer! Her designs can be found here... http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com