Monday, February 11, 2008

Hopeful


Doctors...They go to school for years, learn how to fix most problems people have...But a lot of the time they are clueless, it is so easy to say "it's over, there is nothing we can do or nothing can be done"... Face it, doctors don't know everything, the majority have no faith in the power of the heart.
The mind and heart are powerful things and miracle's can and do happen every day.

My MIL had her vent tube removed yesterday and is doing well so far...We are full of hope...She is a very strong woman and surrounded by people who love her very much.



If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
and share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.





Kit used for this LO "Dilly Dilly" By CanDesigns found HERE.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am lead CT for Candee she is a fabulous designer, and an even better friend. Here you will find LO's we have done using her fabulous kits that can be found @ Stone Accents Studio. http://stoneaccentsstudio.com I am also CT for Kris Myers, she is also a wonderful designer! Her designs can be found here... http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com