Monday, February 4, 2008

A very sad day




















This is a LO I made for my husband...I miss him so much, he has been gone since the day after Christmas. He was supposed to come home next week for our anniversary, but he is not going to be able to make it.

His mom went into the hospital the a few days ago, we really don't know what happened...She has been having issues breathing but seemed to be getting better...She fell asleep on woke with a low O2 level...She slipped and fell getting out of the shower and hit her head. In the hospital her liver started to shut down, her liver is better... we thought she was getting better...She is in a coma state, no longer breathing on her own and on a respirator. It was by her request that she not be on the respirator for very long, but my father in law is going to leave her on it until my husband can get home to see her. At this point the Doctors are clueless, they have no explanation...I am really hoping things will turn around and she will come out of this.

I had to tell our kids tonight how sick their grandma is, it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. The older two are writing her letters so there is nothing left unsaid. She is unconscious, but I know she will hear John read her the letters. I am trying to be optimistic, but at the same time I want to try to be as prepared as we can be.

I had not spoken to my mother in law in about a year, we made up and started speaking again about 2 months ago...I am so thankful for that. Some days I feel so guilty for moving... I feel that if we would have been there I could have taken care of her, and maybe this would not have happened...I know we left for a reason, we did what we had to do for our family...But I still feel I should have been there for her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am lead CT for Candee she is a fabulous designer, and an even better friend. Here you will find LO's we have done using her fabulous kits that can be found @ Stone Accents Studio. http://stoneaccentsstudio.com I am also CT for Kris Myers, she is also a wonderful designer! Her designs can be found here... http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com