Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trash to Treasure


This is the LO I made for the Trash to Treasure hunt at DST... 15 hrs and about a gazillion downloads later, I am done...Wow! It was crazy and a bit hectic at times, but really a lot of fun and oh my was the booty ever bountiful!!!=) I have got so many new goodies and discovered a lot of designers I have never heard of.

It is days like this when I am glad my husband is a truck driver...lol He would have had a fit.=)

Here are my credits for this LO...


Wrap Cord - April Staker
Cord - Cari Lopez
Buckle Ribbon - ljcrcohet
Camo Card - Kathryn Estry
Jumbo Brad - Ruby Rynne
Fuzzy Swirl - Scrap Kitten
Hinges - Tina Wilson
String Tie, Saftey Pin - Dawn Wilson
Screw - Catriona MacGregor
Frame,Swirl - Broken Jar Creations
Brn.Ribbon - Kuoha Designs Ink: "Define Me"
Grn. Glitter Swirl - Lliella Designs
Button - Sassy
Stick Pin - Kris Myers
Brn.Doodle - Lynn Griffon
Background Paper - MadScraper "Contemporary Retro"
Paper Strips - Kuoha Designs Ink: "Define Me"
Lliella Designs: "Treasured"
Lynn Griffon
Artisan Guild: "Avant Garden"
Dawn Wilson: "Raspberry Cocoa"
April Staker: "Joshua"
Cari Lopez: "Exotic Bag" Album Cover
Christy Sturm: "Green floral Rust Paper"
Heather Manning: "It's a Bloom"
JIC Creations: "Dreaming of Spring"
Lynne Simmons: "Treasure Hunt BG"
Pamela Gibson: "My Blue Jeans"
Scrap Kitten: "Trash to Treasure"
Tina Williams: "Trash to Treasures"

Quote:
Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
often hot and fierce, but still only light and
flickering. As love grows older, our hearts
mature and our love becomes as coals,
deep-burning and unquenchable.
~Bruce Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout! My DH is also a truck driver, but he doesn't do long hauls, just daily work. I had to laugh at ..."He would have had a fit!" ~ I totally understand! What a great fun you must've had, searching for all that!!!
Great to see who 'Kathy' is...
Have a great day! Am off to check out your "Word Art" that Candee's talking about on her blog...Stella
http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com

Karin said...

Oh my, what a lot of credits :)

Stunning layout.

About Me

My photo
I am lead CT for Candee she is a fabulous designer, and an even better friend. Here you will find LO's we have done using her fabulous kits that can be found @ Stone Accents Studio. http://stoneaccentsstudio.com I am also CT for Kris Myers, she is also a wonderful designer! Her designs can be found here... http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com